Sunday, June 18, 2017

1 Week Till ISTE17!

Just registered for another event on Eventbrite. Things are quickly filling up and I realize now just how tired I will be by the end of this journey. I have not registered for any paid sessions at ISTE itself.  I am currently just spending time at the Legends of Learning booth and walking the floor most of the day. If there is something I should be attending or missing out on during the day let me know.

I am currently registered for the following:

#CoffeeEdu
Monday, June 26, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (CDT)

Riverwalk BYOD
Monday June 26, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (CDT)

ISTE Rally for Educators
Monday, June 26, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)

Quizlet Teacher Appreciation Happy Hour
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

ETK (Ed Tech Karaoke)
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CDT)

The Riverwalk BYOD is the only thing scheduled through ISTE at the moment. The rest are on Eventbrite. I also have a lunch/roundtable I will be attending on Tuesday. There are definitely a few booths I want to visit including Vernier, Quizlet, Kahoot!, and ClassCraft. There are also people I want to say "hi" to in RL like Michael Matera and @PerkyScience. I will stay connected via Twitter (I am @pentaclethra) to make sure I can connect with as many people as I can.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go to the session titled "8 bit engagement". It's Michael Matera and his supporting cast of crewmates. IDKwhat day, but I'm sure you can find it on the schedule. and don't forget about EdTEchKaraoke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS - I see you've got it on the schedule already:)
    I would follow Alice Keeler around too - if you use Google Classroom - she is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete